Découvrez les prochains événements, activités et occasions d’apprentissage en santé mondiale, développement international et égalité des genres.
Prenez note que les événements de collecte de fonds ne seront pas affichés dans le calendrier.
Gender lens investing is an approach that integrates a gender analysis into investment analysis and decision-making to better inform investment decisions and advance gender equality. However, gender experts and finance organizations often lack the capacity to integrate their analyses. This problem exists in traditional banks or microfinance institutions where women often still struggle to access appropriate financial services, and in the unequal structures of power in the broader structures of finance that shape the global economy. Translation work between finance and gender is essential to closing the analysis gap and making gender lens investing work effectively.
This event is sponsored by WUSC, in partnership with Criterion Institute as part of the ARISE grant funded by Global Affairs Canada, and CAFIID’s Gender Lens Investing Community of Practice (CoP), with support from the Government of Canada’s Investment Readiness Program (IRP). As part of our ecosystem building mandate, we will bring together members of CAFIID, Cooperation Canada’s Innovative finance working group, Table of Impact Investment Practitioners (TIIP) as well as government stakeholders.
– Create space amongst CAFIID members and relevant GLI stakeholders to reflect on how translation can facilitate stronger GLI approaches.
– Build knowledge and collaboration amongst CAFIID members and other GLI stakeholders
– Identify the role that CSOs/WROs can play in advancing a GLI translation function
– Identify lessons for GAC and other major donor/investors related to GLI and translation
– Share learning around partnerships between CSOs and private sector
Click here to register!