LG – Development Coordinator
Title: Development Coordinator –Leadership Giving
Reports to: Manager, Partnerships
Type: Permanent Full Time
This position supports the Leadership Giving (LG) team to create the best-in-class donor experience for CFTC’s leadership giving donors by providing administration and coordination support to the LG Team. This role plays a critical role in the development of donor stewardship reports by coordinating Program data collection, analysis and content writing. This position is responsible for optimizing the Raiser’s Edge use for the Leadership Giving team by creating key actions for all donors, LG prospect pipeline, data pulls and regular imports and exports.
Key Areas of Responsibility
LG Administration and Coordination:
- Focal person for LG administration including gift processing and completion of T-Forms.
- Support for planned giving paperwork preparation.
- Primary contact for LG vendor invoice processing and expense/claim processing.
- Focal person for the LG information management and dissemination including the content for the website.
- Responsible for updating the LG SharePoint site.
- Provide support in compiling the periodic CEO and Board reports.
- Maintain an annual schedule/record of LG proposal submissions.
Stewardship Reporting and Content Writing:
- Act as the main liaison between the LG Team and the Program Department for data collection (for preparing the stewardship reports)
- Support for program-related data sourcing, collection, and synthesis.
- Analysis partner data and prepare content for stewardship reports.
- Maintain an annual schedule of stewardship reports.
- Updating content on the online fundraising platforms, as required.
- Prepare briefing notes, donor profiles and related documentation for donor meetings.
- Prepare donations for processing in Raiser’s Edge (RE), which includes creating new constituent records as required.
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of constituent records in Raiser’s Edge with ownership of data integrity for all Leadership Giving prospects and donors.
- Run queries, and data pulls to support various reporting and analytical requirements
- Create and maintain the RE actions for the LG Team members including the stewardship actions
- Provide support for RE data entry for donor meeting notes, actions and status updates.
- Be a key Development team member to provide RE training to CFTC staff, as required
- Provide collaboration, administrative and project support as needed.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams to support high-quality services to internal and external customers as required.
- Provide training and orientation to CFTC staff in the areas relevant to the Development Department including Raiser’s Edge, data imports/exports, SharePoint etc.
- Approximately 2-3 years of relevant fundraising experience working with an international charity or non-profit organization.
- An undergraduate degree or diploma in a related field such as development and fundraising is preferred. A combination of relevant working experience and post-secondary education in another area of study will be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Canadian not-for-profit and/or charitable sectors along with an understanding of emerging issues with international development is required.
- Demonstrated experience with Raiser’s Edge (NXT), or a similar database that requires importing and exporting of data to MS Excel and preparing and analyzing reports, preparing pivot tables, ensuring data integrity, running quality checks and/or queries, etc. Experience with Omatic software is an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (email, phone, in-person, presentations, public speaking) along with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to act as a team player and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers. Professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly organized, flexible and adaptable approach to completing work along with strong planning, project planning and administration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability and willingness to work additional and flexible hours along with travel to other CFTC locations as needed.
- Desire to make a difference while having fun in the process.
- Holds or working towards a CFRE an asset.
Interested? Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the below link before March 26th, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, please apply as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted. This position will remain open until the successful candidate has been selected.
Canadian Feed the Children (CFTC) is committed to inclusive, accessible and barrier-free employment practices and to creating a workplace that reflects and supports the diversity of our community. We encourage and welcome applications from qualified applicants including members of racialized groups, Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Please let us know if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to ensure a barrier-free hiring process. For further information about Accessibility or Accommodation process at CFTC, please contact our People and Culture Department.
mars 15, 2023
mars 26, 2023
Postes permanents à temps plein
Canadian Feed the Children
Partager cette publication: