« Tous les Évènements
Building Better Family-Friendly Workplaces in the Age of COVID & Beyond
17 février 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this online session, we will dig into the following questions:
- What support do children and families need from businesses before, during and after COVID-19, and how can these needs be met?
- What are the challenges to implementing family-friendly policies such as paid parental leave, access to affordable childcare, and flexible working arrangements and how can we overcome them?
- How are companies in the U.S. and Canada are tackling these difficult issues both at headquarters and throughout their value chains?
- How can taking a child rights approach to family friendly policies benefit both working families and business?
We will hear perspectives from:
- Tolu Lawrence, Vice President of Strategic Growth and Engagement, Promundo-US, steering committee member of the Parental Leave Corporate Taskforce & PL+US Board Member
- Julie Sutton, Senior Director Government Affairs and Global Impact, VF Corporation (home to brands including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland® and Dickies®)
- Ayman Alvi, Director of Global Benefits, Scotiabank