Regional Corporate Engagement Advisor (BC)
The Regional Corporate Engagement Advisor is an integral member of the Philanthropy & Partnerships team and will identify, build, and manage productive relationships with public and private corporations in key sectors within British Columbia to secure support for World Vision’s mission.The Advisor will focus on business development, including partner identification, cultivation, solicitation, negotiation, and stewardship.
Position: Regional Corporate Engagement Advisor (BC)
Reports to: Head of Corporate Engagement & Partnerships
Position Term: Full Time Permanent
Workplace Type: Remote in BC (Vancouver area preferred)
The Regional Corporate Engagement Advisor is an integral member of the Philanthropy & Partnerships team and will identify, build, and manage productive relationships with public and private corporations in key sectors within British Columbia to secure support for World Vision’s mission.
The Advisor will focus on business development, including partner identification, cultivation, solicitation, negotiation, and stewardship.
- Owns and manages regional portfolio of corporate prospects and partners in support of Corporate Engagement Strategy to meet annually established fiscal goals and key performance metrics.
- Researches, identifies, qualifies, cultivates, stewards, and provides ongoing relationship management to corporate partners to generate new business and deepen existing partnerships.
- Develops cultivation and solicitation strategies across diverse product offerings including cause marketing, corporate sponsorship, employee engagement, gifts-in-kind and strategic giving by understanding the corporation’s social impact and marketing interests and priorities, their resource capacity, their business, and marketplace context.
- Continually improves, develops, and educates oneself and WVC staff and teams involved with corporate engagement and philanthropy to identify and implement best practices in pipeline management, research, qualification, prospecting, cultivation, acquisition, fulfillment reporting, stewardship, due diligence, and risk management.
- Consistently tracks donor activity and maintains donor records in CRM database.
- Works closely and effectively with Philanthropy Enablement Services for related activations, presentations, proposals, impact reports, resource gathering trips and events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a focus in fundraising, business, marketing, sales or other relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in fundraising, cause marketing, corporate philanthropy business development and/or sales experience with a proven track record of raising gifts over $25,000.
- Solid understanding of corporate social responsibility, community investment, social impact, ESG and corporate philanthropy landscape and trends.
- Highly relational and engaging, with ability to establish trust and confidence of prospects quickly and effectively.
- Superior communicator across written and verbal communication platforms, with a comfort to make oral presentations to small and large audiences.
- Highly adept at managing multiple projects, tracking progress, and provide clear reporting.
- Ability to prioritize among competing imperatives to work most effectively toward revenue goals.
- Highly collaborative in a large organizational environment, with the ability to sensitively navigate within a diverse workplace and customer base.
- Solid understanding of CRA charitable tax compliance.
- Adept and strategic with CRM systems, data and analytics.
Why Consider Us?
- World Vision Canada has consistently been awarded Canada and GTA top employer awards.
- We are Canada’s largest development, relief, and advocacy non-profit organization.
- We embody an Agile mindset here.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits. Our comprehensive health benefits start at day 1 which includes a Health Spending Account.
- We match pension contributions up to 6% and provide a top-up for pregnancy & parental leaves.
- We offer extra time off for restoration by closing for an additional day on long weekends, 6 times a year.
- We provide up to six weeks’ vacation, plus paid sick days, personal days & wellness days.
- We offer a family-friendly, caring, and flexible work environment.
Click here to apply!
juillet 27, 2023
septembre 2, 2023
Postes permanents à temps plein
Remote in BC (Vancouver area preferred)
World Vision Canada
Partager cette publication: