- Cet évènement est passé
Plan International Canada Solutions Lab
février 25 @ 1:00 - 5:00
Become a powerful digital advocate and address the impact of social media on body confidence and self-esteem at Plan International Canada’s Solutions Lab (Feb. 25). Learn from experts, connect with change-makers, and create an innovative digital campaign that could win a seed grant. Sign up today!
Description: Are you ready to lead innovation and make the online world a safer and more inclusive space for all? If you are, then Plan International Canada’s Solutions Lab is the event for YOU!
This year, we’re taking on a new challenge: Becoming powerful digital advocates to address the impact of social media on body confidence and self-esteem for women and girls around the world.
What you’ll get:
• A chance to learn from experts in digital innovation, social media and self-esteem
• The opportunity to connect with other young change-makers throughout Canada
• Plan International Canada swag
• The chance to win a seed grant to bring your digital campaign ideas to life
• An invitation to attend or present at Plan International Canada’s annual Storytellers Symposium
Join us to be at the forefront of digital change! Spots are filling up fast, so sign up soon to participate in person or online: https://bit.ly/3HUyQ9R
Who can participate:
• Youth living in Canada between 14 to 24 years old (you can participate individually or in teams of 2 or more)
• Champions of Change Club members (you do not need to be a member to participate)
Need more information or have any questions? Feel free to email us at [email protected]
Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3HUyQ9R