Manager, Fundraising & Resource Mobilization Volunteer
Foundation for Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue Initiatives (FIIDI) is a registered non-profit, non-religious, non-partisan and non-political charitable organization based in Calgary (Canada) with a local and international (African) focus. FIIDI is looking for a Manager, Fundraising & Resource Mobilization Volunteer to work with our Volunteer Team in Calgary (Alberta). The role will include positioning FIIDI so that strategic partnerships bring value addition to our activities, impact and institutional sustainability. As a key element of our work, FIIDI is pursuing long-term partnerships with both private sector players in the work we do as well as institutional partners in the public and philanthropy sectors. The Manager, Fundraising & Resource Mobilization, working closely with the Director, has primary responsibility to develop and manage the institutional partnerships with potential funding partners in the public sector and foundations.
Key functions are the following main roles:
- Develop and implement a fundraising & resource mobilization strategy
- Support the management of donor partners and other strategic partners
- Support general communications functions as required for the role
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
Business development, fundraising and resource mobilization:
- Design and implement a strategic, results-oriented and coordinated strategy to mobilize significant resources for FIIDI from bilateral donors, foundations and other donors;
- Manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic resource mobilization activities;
- Assist the Director and Outreach Coordinator in oversight over FIIDI’s overall strategic planning, and in monitoring implementation progress.
Partnerships with funders and other strategic stakeholders:
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with public and foundation donors and other strategic partners, and assist the Outreach Coordinator including handling of the formal and informal networking and liaison that is inherent in such partnerships;
- Working with other staff, coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with funding and other institutional partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to achieve greater collective impact;
- Assist in developing and managing partner agreements and coordinated reporting.
Communications, in-house and external:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a strategy for in-house and external communication that informs and educates participants about the goals, processes and results of FIIDI, including via traditional media, web based communications, social media, and other methods;
- Support the building of FIIDI’s brand visibility;
- Represent FIIDI as required in relevant forums.
- Certificate or Diploma in communications, marketing, business or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 6 months – 5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Accurate and detailed research, data entry and management
- Regular communication and engagement with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and Google Docs/Sheets.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
You must have the right to live and work in Canada in order to be considered for this position at FIIDI.
Position for immediate start for a period of approximately 2-6 months.
To apply please send your Resume and a cover letter to [email protected] and copy [email protected].
janvier 31, 2023
février 28, 2023
Foundation for Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue Initiatives (FIIDI)
Partager cette publication: