Volunteer Outreach Coordinator
Job Description: Foundation for Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue Initiatives (FIIDI) is a registered non-profit, non-religious, non-partisan and non-political charitable organization based in Calgary (Canada) with a local and international (African) focus. FIIDI is looking for an Outreach Coordinator Volunteer to work with our Volunteer Team in Calgary (Alberta). The individual will support both Calgary and Global Outreach – contacting organizations locally and globally to help us to raise awareness of intercultural and interreligious dialogue Programs and Activities and to help grow our goal, a strategic plan to promote a more tolerant, peaceful and sustainable world.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other communication opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Oversee a donor management system.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Certificate or Diploma in communications, marketing, business or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 6 months – 5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Accurate and detailed research, data entry and management
- Regular communication and engagement with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and Google Docs/Sheets.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
You must have the right to live and work in Canada in order to be considered for this position at FIIDI.
Position for immediate start for a period of approximately 2-6 months.
To apply please send your Resume and a cover letter to [email protected] and copy [email protected].
janvier 31, 2023
février 28, 2023
Foundation for Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue Initiatives (FIIDI)
Partager cette publication: